Galentine's Workshop - February 12 - 6 to 8 p.m.
Designer: Print and Press
Celebrate friendships, grab a gal pal, and join Amy and Jess at Print & Press Shop & Studios for a fun workshop combining letterpress with watercolor painting and more!!
Tuesday, February 12, 2019
6:00PM - 8:00PM
This class is all about having fun, embracing your creativity, and learning some watercolor and letterpress basics!
- Learn different watercolor pattern techniques, as you work on jazzing up letterpress printed notecards and letterpress prints.
- Plus, create your own decorative felt garland in the color scheme of your choice.
- Class includes demonstrations and practice time.
- Receive step-by-step instructions and individual guidance.
- Each participant will receive practice paper, a set of notecards and several prints to paint and take home, along with a felt garland.
- All art tools and materials will be supplied. We'll also bring some yummy sweet treats to share—and our events are BYOB!
- Class size is limited, so that we have enough room to work, and so that we can work one-on-one with all participants.
This workshop is appropriate for beginners or those who really love to play with watercolor!
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS SERVICE, WORKSHOP REGISTRATION IS NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERRABLE ONCE YOUR TICKET HAS BEEN PURCHASED.